Base rent and other monthly charges are due and payable on the first day od each month in advance.
1. Pursuant to Massachusetts law, the Management shall not make any inquiry concerning race, religious creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, (except if a minor), ancestry or marital status of the Applicant or concerning the fact that the Applicant is a veteran or a member of the armed forces or is handicapped. The Applicant authorizes the Management and/or Renting Agency to obtain or cause to be prepared a consumer credit report relating to the Applicant. This application, with request from Applicant, can be used for an apartment otherwise stated on this application and deposit check.
2. Neither the Owner nor the management is responsible for the loss of personal belongings caused by fire, theft, smoke, water or otherwise, unless caused by their negligence.
3. The undersigned warrants and represents that all statements herein are true and agrees to execute upon presentation a Rental Housing Association lease or Tenancy at Will agreement in the usual form, a copy of which the Applicant has received or has had occasion to examine, which lease or agreement may be terminated by Lessor if any statement herin made is not true. Deposit is to be applied as shown above, or applied to actual damages sustained by the Owner, exept it is to be refunded if said application is not accepted by the Owner. This application and deposit are taken subject to previous applications.
4. The Renting Agent is an independent contractor and has no authority to make any representation concerning the premises; the Renting Agent is only authorized to show the apartment for rent and to assist in the screening of Rental Applicants.
5. Proper Realty Group charges a brokerage fee for finding you a house, condo, or apartment equal to One Month's Rent. Proper Realty Group acts as a dual agent, representing both Lessors and Lessees in the apartment rental transaction. If the Lessor is offering any part of the brokerage fee, Proper Realty Group will obtain the remainder of the One Month's brokerage fee balance from the Appicant(s). Upon approval of the application, the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE, and may be retained as damages by the Lessor, the brokerage as the brokerage fee, or by both parties. You will be notified in a timely manner of all approvals.